Dental check-ups help to diagnose oral disease before it becomes hazardous to your health and treat the ones that already exist. Regular examinations can save you money on dental treatment by alleviating problems while they are small.
- Periodontal disease diagnosis
- Focuses on bleeding or puffy gums, tooth infection, bad breadth, or any other problem around the tooth.
- Oral cancer screening
- This involves a thorough check up to examine if any signs of oral cancer exist. Regular examinations help in early diagnosis and treatment.
- Cavities and tooth fractures
- Evaluating current restorations Examining tooth decay, caries, cavity
- Early detection of tooth decay helps in timely treatment of the tooth decay which can help you avoid costly dental treatment in the future.